Topic: Blackened

All of the originals... This is urgent news.

My father that u know as Blackened has just passed. He sadly died of a heart attack

HORGAR - T9 Lv 90 Path
Mimir - T0 Lv 13 Eng

Re: Blackened

What the...

Man, I knew blackened fairly well.  Always easy to talk too and got mad skills.

He will be immensely missed.

If anyone can think of a fitting tribute, a new hull, planet, item named after him, etc I will see to it that it is added.

So sorry for your loss

I would gladly make one of the new hulls for him. Maybe using some darker shades. If there is any style he liked I can do something like that. Let me know if anything I can do.

Thundera,Thundam,Thunblock,Thundar, Thunderr...and more Thuns

man....really sorry

...Damn...Blackened was one of my closest friends on here...can't believe he's gone.

I'm sorry for your loss man sucks especially around the holidays.

Harviousify - Manipulater
Shadey - Pyro

My condolences.

Amethyst        T0    Pyr     30
Cisco                T4    Sco    90
Delphi              T1    Eng    21
Neuropath      T0    Tel     10

Thanks for the condolences guys... Thumper enjoyed his current hull for Blackened. If his hull was recreated or remastering or whatever you guys do... Make sure to name it Thumper

HORGAR - T9 Lv 90 Path
Mimir - T0 Lv 13 Eng

Wow... I really hate to see this. sad Will miss Ron he was a friend for over a decade...

- Hostile

When were his bday? Me and supa wants to celebrate his bday ingame by adding a special feature on that day.

Amethyst        T0    Pyr     30
Cisco                T4    Sco    90
Delphi              T1    Eng    21
Neuropath      T0    Tel     10

His birthday was July 8, 1964.

Again thank you guys for the condolences, i know its been a year since i replied, but its been one long year, one thing after another. Tomorrow is his one year anniversary (if thats how it would be named, not looking into it) so its gonna be rough, Thank you all for the support. I only hope that in the days to come i can fit his shoes as best as possible.

Horgar
aka Cody

HORGAR - T9 Lv 90 Path
Mimir - T0 Lv 13 Eng