Re: Client r 476-515 changes

Okay thank you Cisco I know you guys will figure it out. You know me I love to play the game. You guys take care.

Have fixed server saving.  My bad.

I already figured out where its crashing, but unable to fix this because i have to test that on an OS where it occurrs, in this case its Windows 7 from Psitek.

Now i cant continue, because his wife needs PC except anyone here has a running windows 7 machine with teamviewer and wants to help me out.

Amethyst        T0    Pyr     30
Cisco                T4    Sco    90
Delphi              T1    Eng    21
Neuropath      T0    Tel     10

Cant wait setting up a Windows 7 VM now, just figured out i already have one big_smile

OK guys i have fixed the client crash issue, it took a while to figure out where the crash occurs, why it didnt wrote crash file and how to fix the crash. Now its working, i tested it with Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit).

See here: http://hostilespace.co.uk/forum/viewtop … 9350#p9350

Works for me big_smile Gj guys, thanks ^_^

Thanks you for fixing the save and crash problems guys. Supa and Cisco you two do a great job with the game.

cisco211 wrote:

Now i cant continue, because his wife needs PC except anyone here has a running windows 7 machine with teamviewer and wants to help me out.

LMAO.

cisco211 wrote:

Added hull image replacements for hull5, 26 and 28 (Made by PsiTek).

Giving credit where it is due Thundera contributed 2 of the hulls, thanks Thundera they look great!