Topic: R 223

Paths Disrupt fixed.
Gather group now has a timer.
Exits removed from brood boss rooms.

Re: R 223

3 questions.

A. So the only way out of the bb room is via hyperspace/death?

B. does the Gather group timer affect hyperspace

C. Did you fix BB's sitting on the entrance of the BB room?

Harviousify - Manipulater
Shadey - Pyro

A. Yes.
B. No.
C. No, it's not broken.

Not broken perhaps but It's certainly not fair.

Harviousify - Manipulater
Shadey - Pyro

I have a question as well. The update mentions fixing the cpx on cloak which I presume to mean that the level on cloaks was too low on the more advanced ones. Regardless, what I see is the cloaks below 100 take longer to cloak now. It has been a while since you updated the cloak to work with cloaks below 100 and it was a nice speed that we've all gotten used to but now it is slower again. I can't say it's as slow as it was before the first cloak update because it's been a while since then, but it is noticibly slower and not mentioned in the update. Was this intentional or in fixing the cpx of cloaks it made the cloak slower again? It's depressing to me that I have the Defense Fortress cloak and it cloaks at almost the same speed as the Advanced cloak you can buy for 100k from the shops now. Could you provide your input Supa? smile

Thanks,
Fang

Cloak charge speeds have not been adjusted for months.  Fixing the complexity of the item would not effect charge times.

What I have done is apply a complexity ratio to cloak speed.  Which it did not originally have.

What this means is you could of taken certain EW's to +9 and not see a rise in item complexity.  But now it is calculated, as are all other stats.

So, if someone was to drop an artifact in brood boss room, is it then unretrievable?

I was trying to test this earlier to see if it would let me into BB room, but I DC'd before I could place it.