Topic: Server down

Wow first crash in months, working on it.

Initial debug reveals and illegal #ACTIVATE on an item that no longer exists in the players inventory.

How this is possible I'm not sure, but maybe Racecarbob can enlighten me?

Anyways, doing a quick patch and will upload the fix in a sec

Re: Server down

BAD BOB!

Morpheus T0 Eng 75
Swindel     T6 Inf 75

UP

Sorry my bad I was talking with friend and I remembered the old comad thing the $item number  typed it for fun said need admin access but this was a while before the crash my bad try

$item would not of caused the crash

Did u type a #ACTIVATE command??

No I did not only knew the $ command ...... um I guess there's a glitch with it?

No I did not only knew the $ command ...... um I guess there's a glitch with it?
I did it like an hour before it went down if not longer that that  only # one I know is #color

Nah, definitely wasn't a $ command that broke it.

Last thing that happened was your client sending "#ACTIVATE1" to host, either typed or u clicked the activate button.

Either way, when the host went to use the item it didn't find it and spazzed out.

Anyways, added a line to check if the item exists, so won't happen again.

Well still sorry my bad didn't mean to do anything. We were dropping items from bosses so might of hot active by mistake

actully now that i think about it i was doing the #pow command on both spunk/rcb... i dont think that would do anything i just liked seeing explosions.