Topic: Updates 20/03/12

r 134:-

Problems with mob decide not running, changed how it's called.....
Another attempt at stacking cargo items....
All items now display quantities.
Fixed offense bonus to groups if leader has tactics.
/ITEMDESTROY implemented.
Several new cloaks added to loot tables.
New Smugglers now start with a cloak equipped.
All items will now attempt to auto stack.
Upgrading cloaks now applies correct stats.
Enchanting items now sets new item level.
Negative crew fixed.
Mobs random movement reduced.
De-buffing a mob now applies aggro (This may need balancing)......
Chance of items being damaged reduced.
Max time down for an item is now 20 seconds.
Defence Fortress damage reduced slightly.
weapons are now slightly less likely to be damaged.
More artifact regen tweaks.
command centre hull increased.
command centre rep reduced.
Decoy now has a chance to distract all ships targeting the player.
Mercs can now cast Decoy Mk5
Lowered level that mercs can cast Decoy Mk1-4.
Increased chance to hit for summoned mobs (droids,ents,decoys).

Re: Updates 20/03/12

Epic update smile

thank you for implimenting the Decoy changes. Glad you did this.

So mobs in systems wont gank as much? nice

Characters:

Sociapath T3 Pyro
Socio        T0 15 Engy (Too lazy to level him)

Sweet baby Jesus. Supa, I'm gonna come over and give you the time of your life. I fucking love you for listening to my advice and improvement suggestions on smugs. I'm extremely excited to start playing mine again smile As well as the random mob movement, that will help tremendously with leveling. <SupaForever3

Doom wrote:

Sweet baby Jesus. Supa, I'm gonna come over and give you the time of your life. I fucking love you for listening to my advice and improvement suggestions on smugs. I'm extremely excited to start playing mine again smile As well as the random mob movement, that will help tremendously with leveling. <SupaForever3

If your gonna wake up on Supas dick...at least have some breakfast first.

Doom wrote:

You don't even think about what you post before you post it lol. You have to go back and edit every post to boast yourself.

Last edited by Doom (2012-03-06 18:19:06)

Aww someones still butthurt. A verbal beating would make me hold a grudge too.

We really need some Terms & Conditions. You know what i mean Kayous.

Magic  T9  Merc   75
Anka   T9  Engie  75
Spin    T3  Smug  74

Ank wrote:

Ya, if you log on once a month. Don't open your mouth /cough doom / cough

Draccon T9 Pryo (pew pew)
Paragonx T9 ENG (fabber 89 Wep,93 Sys)
Blacksmith T9 TKR (Need an Aug? Yank?)

Doom wrote:

Aww someones still butthurt. A verbal beating would make me hold a grudge too.

If you want to define a "verbal beating" as hypocracy and contradictions written carefully with your online thesaurus in a failed attempt to troll/flame then thats your prerogative , lmao. Its pretty amusing all I have to do is quote what YOU said to prove  your own hypocracy and ignorance. Makes it easier for me to flame/troll you. Thank you.

Doom Registered: 2012-02-24

2012-02-24 18:33:13

Doom wrote:

Glad to see HS is back in business. An adolescent past time brought back to life! Looking forward to seeing you all online.

2012-03-06 16:57:44

Kayous wrote:

***In response to Doom's trolling****You have been playing for like a week, you dont know shit , so stfu noob.

2012-03-06 18:16:14

Doom wrote:

And no, I've been playing for longer than a week. I created this name on the forums about a week ago, try again.

Ok ....my mistake , not a week , 11 days...haha, still gives you no right to tell people what they have or have not contributed to the game.

And of course the hyprocracy I posted about earlier:

2012-03-06 18:16:14

Doom wrote:

You don't even think about what you post before you post it lol. You have to go back and edit every post to boast yourself.

Last edited by Doom (2012-03-06 18:19:06)

2012-03-06 16:32:16

doom wrote:

Lmao look at this kid....derp....derp....derp.

Last edited by Doom (2012-03-06 16:33:25)

Pot calling a kettle black much? heh

Anka wrote:

Actually there is already a rules link , here in the forums. Which is pretty close to a T/C. It's just that some people choose to not follow them. +5 perception points for you!  Maybe since I broke the rules you can go cry to Supa, he seems to listen and take action to everything you/TRG say.

draccon wrote:

Ya, if you log on once a month. Don't open your mouth /cough doom / cough

LoL for real , but until like the 24th of March, he has not even been playing the game for a full month yet. So maybe you mean once every 2 weeks. I think his character is still not even past lvl 30. But he sure as hell knows everything about the new HS , and what every single person has/has not contributed so far...In details...lol. I knew it all after playing 11 whole days too, on the 12th day I was ready to troll/flame away myself , and tell everyone what they have/have not contributed to the game so far.  (In a hypocritical way of course wink

It's kinda sad that you try so hard to save face. You spent so much time hunting the forums and looking for ways to bring me down. You're only making yourself look worse and more desperate. Despite you flooding this page with random quotes and retorts, most of them don't even make sense. And to be honest it'd be boring to spend my time debating with you any further. You contradict and repeat irrelevancy to the point it hurts to watch.

One point I will defend, and you continually fail to acknowledge is that I've been playing for more than you're assumptions. I have mains with a different character name than "Doom" smart guy. You don't know about them because I don't need you trying to make my game experience inconvenient  because of your lack of maturity. You base my playtime off of when I created this name on the forums. And my little quote up there doesn't mean I started playing at the time of that post. That means I took time to introduce myself on the forums as Doom, and create my character Doom on HS.

I look forward to reading more failed attempts at intelligence Kayous. Keep em coming. smile

Kayous wrote:

to prove  your own hypocracy and ignorance. Makes it easier for me to flame/troll you. Thank you.

And of course the hyprocracy I posted about earlier:

Hypocracy - What Democracy turns into when all of the politicians in your country are liars.

If you meant Hypocrisy, stop using big words to look smarter.

And while your comments are noted, you only make a fool of yourself writing with such fervor and hate. Not trying to educate you, that is not my job, only trying to say that if you temperate yourself a bit, will only be for the greater good ( yours, humanity, who knows ).

Magic  T9  Merc   75
Anka   T9  Engie  75
Spin    T3  Smug  74

12 (edited by Kayous 2012-03-23 23:39:50)

Doom wrote:

I have mains with a different character name than "Doom" smart guy. And my little quote up there doesn't mean I started playing at the time of that post. That means I took time to introduce myself on the forums as Doom, and create my character Doom on HS.

Ahh that makes sense now, sounds like a case of multiple personality disorder to me. Or you really spent a long time before Doom's registration date(2-24-12) , to get your main a whole 9 levels LMAO. Your so full of shit its amusing.

2012-02-27 02:02:57

Doom wrote:

So my mains a smug, low level (9). I have bought him a Neutron Drive which has power 400. I was also lent a Transpotent L20 with cloak of 100.

Good job for playing so long before Dooms registration date, you got all the way to lvl 9 on your "Main"! <claps for you

Still find it amusing that you ignored the part about your HYPOCRISY (thanks Anka / English 101 professor of the interwebz here).

Anka wrote:

Derp, derpity derp , derp

For some reason i'm not surprised Anka was so quick to come to defend a random douchebag. D-bag powers unite! Oh and btw , this is a dumb ass forum for a game on the internet, not an English midterm paper.

This is great! lmao

Literally every time you post something you make yourself look worse and worse. My god this is better than TV! There's no possible way you've graduated high school yet.

14 (edited by Kayous 2012-03-23 23:49:53)

Tribal wrote:

This is great! lmao

Literally every time you post something you make yourself look worse and worse. My god this is better than TV! There's no possible way you've graduated high school yet.

LoL , love how Ank/Doom get they ass buddy after me too. I just hope you 3 are using protection and lube. D-bag powers united again eh?

Doom wrote:

I have mains with a different character name than "Doom" smart guy. And my little quote up there doesn't mean I started playing at the time of that post. That means I took time to introduce myself on the forums as Doom, and create my character Doom on HS.

Kayous wrote:

Ahh that makes sense now, sounds like a case of multiple personality disorder to me. Or you really spent a long time before Doom's registration date(2-24-12) , to get your main a whole 9 levels LMAO. Your so full of shit its amusing.

You kinda missed a part of my quote, you don't even quote peoples text correctly. You pick and choose bits and pieces while ignoring the parts that make your argument invalid.

Doom wrote:

You don't know about them because I don't need you trying to make my game experience inconvenient  because of your lack of maturity.

I created Doom as my main, played him til level 11 until I got tired of cloak not being favorable, and reverted back to my other characters. I have MAINS as you even quoted previously, meaning multiple characters I play on a regular basis. Your so full of ignorance its amusing.

Kayous wrote:

Good job for playing so long before Dooms registration date, you got all the way to lvl 9 on your "Main"! <claps for you

Still find it amusing that you ignored the part about your HYPOCRISY (thanks Anka / English 101 professor of the interwebz here).

Apparently not only do you not know how to spell the word but you fail to understand it's definition. You're attempts to pull random quotes, usually single lines from a paragraph, collage them together and make false accusation in accordance with your standards of intelligence make you look immature, desperate, and naive. You have continually failed to acknowledge the underlying truth.

Anka wrote:

Derp, derpity derp , derp

Kayous wrote:

For some reason i'm not surprised Anka was so quick to come to defend a random douchebag. D-bag powers unite! Oh and btw , this is a dumb ass forum for a game on the internet, not an English midterm paper.

This ones my favorite. Are you in elementary school? You must be. Replacing quotes with "derp" is a wonderful display of your immaturity, and honestly I'm sure has a few people laughing at you. Anka wasn't even defending me, it's not hard to correct you, there's flaws and fallacies everywhere.

If this a "dumb ass forum" then your presence here makes you even more retarded since your subjecting yourself to something you hold to such low standards. Probably like where you work, assuming your old enough to even have a job. Using the fact this isn't a school assignment to spell correctly? Wow. You even go back to correct and edit every post you make and you STILL spell incorrectly.

Although I said debating with you wasn't worth my time, I was mistaken. Watching yourself act incohesive and destroy what little validity you had has been worthwhile and amusing.

What are you all trying to argue about?

-Beast

Beast wrote:

What are you all trying to argue about?

We are not argueing , Doom is just mad because his boyfriend gives him anal stimulation without lube. I was just trollin him about it.

Kayous wrote:

We are not argueing , Doom is just mad because his boyfriend gives him anal stimulation without lube. I was just trollin him about it.

Arguing^