Topic: Updates 04/03/12

r 121 :-

items on floor now have thier owners deleted if owner disconnects, and not crash server.... oops
Officers should now be able to /clandrop (player).
Clans can no longer own 2 bases. tongue
/clan now contains basic info about the clan.
/position added.
/look added.
/item (ID) contains detailed information about that item id.
Planet Orbit fixed.
Groups should now fully disband if leader drops, and not try to find a new leader, this caused many bugs.
/list1 and /list2 now implemented.
Alien weapon drop rate decreased.
Boss movement tweaked.
Slam,firebolt,sunder now apply aggro correctly.
Decimate now applies aggro correctly, you have been warned....
999 damage limit lifted from ambush.
Ambush aggro now applied correctly, you have been warned....
Crypt key drop rate increased.
/clanreturn disabled when base defeneces are down.
Reparing a ship that is flagged for pvp will now be half as effective.
Repairing a Command Center is now half as effective.
Pyro now have Power Drain.
Negative recharge will now drain power.
Level resticions in pvp lifted.

Re: Updates 04/03/12

Can we add missiles and fuel to planets? it's quite taxing and unefficent for leveling if you have to go back to sb for fuel and missiles when out. i mean even TX missiles and plut would work for me.

Characters
Kenpachi T6: Pyro, Yoruichi T0: Merc, Renji: T0 Smug, Zangetsu: T1 Engi, Ichigo: T0 Path, Kisuke: T0 TKR Unohana: T0 Engi, Alchemyst: T0 Merc
http://TRGforum.webs.com

Loving the updates, more of a reason to get my pyro leveled back up now big_smile. Shouldn't have stayed up till 2am coding though man.

Gizangetsu, its only logical to have to go back to base to refuel, aliens wont sell you missiles to kill them with tongue

Characters:

Sociapath T3 Pyro
Socio        T0 15 Engy (Too lazy to level him)

Martyr wrote:

Gizangetsu, its only logical to have to go back to base to refuel, aliens wont sell you missiles to kill them with tongue

yet they'll buy the crap you got off of their fallen comrades ships? there are NON hostile systems

Characters
Kenpachi T6: Pyro, Yoruichi T0: Merc, Renji: T0 Smug, Zangetsu: T1 Engi, Ichigo: T0 Path, Kisuke: T0 TKR Unohana: T0 Engi, Alchemyst: T0 Merc

5 (edited by Harvious 2012-03-04 05:23:44)

GIZangetsu wrote:

Can we add missiles and fuel to planets? it's quite taxing and unefficent for leveling if you have to go back to sb for fuel and missiles when out. i mean even TX missiles and plut would work for me.

Your telling me you cant stand the two minutes to hyperspace to SB grab missiles and Return?
Plenty of fuel drops?

I'm actually all for planet shops in non-hostile systems or maybe bandit bases.
What would be cool is smugglers could set up supply stations by a system and they can add items to the store like anything they have it and then people could buy it. That being said another idea I had was to make it so people can buy the aliens/other stuff people DD you know? So it get's re sold/reused. All of this will stimulate the flailing HS Economy
A lot of work but just an idea.

Should move this to improvement thread. smile

Harviousify - Manipulater
Shadey - Pyro

Harvious wrote:
GIZangetsu wrote:

Your telling me you cant stand the two minutes to hyperspace to SB grab missiles and Return?
Plenty of fuel drops?

Note that until lvl 63 power classes do not have return. so it makes it more efficent if a planet carries at least missiles and fighters. it makes it that much easier for us to go out and level

Characters

GIZangetsu wrote:
Harvious wrote:
GIZangetsu wrote:

Plenty of fuel drops?

Note that until lvl 63 power classes do not have return. so it makes it more efficent if a planet carries at least missiles and fighters. it makes it that much easier for us to go out and level

Thats why you can gate to any outpost from sb now

Characters:

Sociapath T3 Pyro

If i remember correctly Power classes get Med at 55

Harviousify - Manipulater
Shadey - Pyro

Harvious wrote:

If i remember correctly Power classes get Med at 55

They get ori/return at 60

Characters:

Sociapath T3 Pyro

med 8 is when you get origin and return, so 63 (although you do get it if you max med at 62 I believe)

11 (edited by Martyr 2012-03-05 17:18:13)

Ahh i thought, presumed*, you got med same time as other class skills :S, not played power class in looong time XD

Characters:

Sociapath T3 Pyro

I'll add 3 more outpsts, 1 in each region that you can't teleport too.

Supaz

Heh?

Characters:

Sociapath T3 Pyro

This is just confirmation that I read the thread. (trying to be cool like Anka)

Supanova wrote:

I'll add 3 more outpsts, 1 in each region that you can't teleport too.

Supaz

YAY!!!!!! I love you Supa <3

Characters

^_^

Morpheus T0 Eng 75
Swindel     T6 Inf 75