Topic: Major Update 04/09/11

**Latest changes 8 September 2011**

Haste Fully implemented
Haste items to be added.
8 New psions added, they include:-
Overload, Mercenary, Raises Haste +20, Self cast only.
Blur, Smuggler, Raises Haste +20, Self cast only.
Haste, Telepath, Raises Haste +25, Target cast.
Haste Lv2, Telepath, Raises Haste +35, Target cast.
Catalyst Aura, Pyrokinetic, Raises Haste +35, Group cast.
Slow, Telepath, Reduces Haste -20, Target cast.
Decelerate, Telekinetic, Reduces Haste -25, Target cast
Decelerate Lv2, Telekinetic, Reduces Haste -35, Target cast

Haste buffs do not stack as they did in 2.0.  May look into this in the future.  Generally, the stronger cast will override.
Haste debuffs also do not stack, the WEAKER cast will NOT be overridden...
Bosses should be more of a challenge.....
Merc's decoy damage reduced.

The new 08/09/11  Client is available from forums.

Client now shows the "Haste" stat on items.
HostileSpaceRevived launcher intergration.

Re: Major Update 04/09/11

great job! Now turn on teh serverz! yikes)

wait what do you mean bosses should be more challenging now, what exactly did you do to them :S

Sweet, thanks.

Not to be ungrateful, just wanted to state that blur was actually dmg reduction, focus was the haste counterpart I believe. GJ guys, can't wait to have time to login.

RoZ-Republic of Zeon now recruiting! Speak with one of our members to join!
Characters:  Jinx-T2 LvL90 Smug; Kenji-T0 LvL90 Engi; Nappa-T0 LvL36 Merc

DeathZero wrote:

Not to be ungrateful, just wanted to state that blur was actually dmg reduction, focus was the haste counterpart I believe. GJ guys, can't wait to have time to login.

Aye but blur seems more fitting for a haste buff, and focus on defence or offence etc....

Supanova wrote:
DeathZero wrote:

Aye but blur seems more fitting for a haste buff, and focus on defence or offence etc....

Guess thats all in the eye of the beholder. As a D&D player, blur(which grants a chance for attacks to miss your char) is a defensive thing and in my mind thats what I associate it with I guess. Focus always seemed more offensive to me as if you focus your attack it would be stronger (like focusing a laser beam or something). Anyways, thats just the way I associate it in my mind.

I do see where you could associate haste with blur being that a blur is usually something moving fast. Since its simply a matter of opinion we could go back and forth forver. Anyways, all that really matters is I have a haste ability. big_smile The names not really that important.

RoZ-Republic of Zeon now recruiting! Speak with one of our members to join!
Characters:  Jinx-T2 LvL90 Smug; Kenji-T0 LvL90 Engi; Nappa-T0 LvL36 Merc