Topic: Apologies for the downtime...

Would just like to apologize for the downtime, it's pretty much completely my fault. Messing up the client patching, followed by a rushed build of the installer, that I also subsequently broke.

After building this, assuming it was all Ok I had proceded to remove the harddrives from the build machine (maintenance stuff), which then left me without a machine to rebuild on when I realised the uploaded update was broken. It took me a while to build the update again on my other machine, and that's pretty much the reason for the downtime.

I apologize.

Re: Apologies for the downtime...

No worries, we all make mistakes!

I've uninstalled the old and installed the new client, getting Error 2 Launch Shell Error. Any ideas?

RoZ-Republic of Zeon now recruiting! Speak with one of our members to join!
Characters:  Jinx-T2 LvL90 Smug; Kenji-T0 LvL90 Engi; Nappa-T0 LvL36 Merc

It won't have saved login information, so you'll have to re-enter all of that. The logs say you're entering the incorrect password.

A $mobrepop will take place in 10 minutes respawning all mobs and bosses....

As compensation for downtime....

Supaz

Ah, indeed I was. o_o Thought I'd entered it right.

RoZ-Republic of Zeon now recruiting! Speak with one of our members to join!
Characters:  Jinx-T2 LvL90 Smug; Kenji-T0 LvL90 Engi; Nappa-T0 LvL36 Merc

As I've said before, and I'll say again....you guys are providing us a free game donating your own time...I don't think anyone has any room to complain too much. Sure I may gripe about the way certain things are, but don't take it personally....I complain about everything. ;-)