Topic: small updates to host, more to follow

Mobs will no longer target a player that is a considerable threat, they will choose to ignore them and attack the weaker target.
The cloak stat will now have an effect on the items complexity...

Will be looking into ways of making it harder for smugs to tag team certain bosses....

This may see the removal of the exit from brood boss rooms, and a 3 minute timer placer on Gather group...

Re: small updates to host, more to follow

putting a timer on gather group would not do anything except mess with a regular group. the smugs are doing it by running in, obfus'ing and ambushing then running out, with a 2 or 3 smug rotation. do not change gather group, but the removal of the exit seems like a viable decision, gives a merc more room to play with the boss too smile

If there is no exit, the 3 smug rotation would need a tkr to yank them out of the BB room is what supa is thinking IMO, but this would hurt DF groups a lot unless the timing was balanced. Maybe use a longer cooldown on obfus? Or make the skill that the bosses cast still damage... give them the ability to use that to kill an obfus'd smug and also make it decloak a smug in range? you could also give brood bosses a "debuff" skill.

A longer obfus wouldn't make much of a difference, and making Tactical strike hurt and obfus smug would also not help, unless it 1 shot killed them.

I think a timer on gather group is the first thing to try, 3 minutes is too long, more like 40 seconds mayb?

If this fails, I may have to redesign the base.

If you plan on removing the exit from BB rooms, Please PLEASE stop the BB from camping on the entrance, Can't tell you how mad i get to barely make it into the room just to get popped by the BB sitting on the portal.

Harviousify - Manipulater
Shadey - Pyro