Topic: Character Creation for the public.

NOTE: This is no longer relevant. It is only kept here for historical purposes.
You're all probably aware that I was working on a system that allowed the end-user to create their own characters, to reduce the demand for us to continually check the 'Request an account' section.

Well, it's finished. To use it, you must first register for a game account on the main page (http://hostilespace.co.uk in the left navigation panel). Upon doing this, you can now login to your game account using the link on the homepage. You should now be confronted with the account page. Here is displayed a list of your characters. If you already have a character, you will need to use the "Add an existing character" button and add it to your account.

If you want to create a new character, use the 'Create a character' button. I urge you to read the text on that page before rushing ahead and filling in the boxes, it will save us lots of space on the forum! smile

Please Note: Characters cannot currently be deleted. If you mess up, or forget the password, you will have to wait for either myself or Supa to ammend it.

After a character has been created, login using the launcher like any other time.