Topic: Server Rollback - End of testing.

Quite a few people haven't been too happy about the fact we stuck up public testing. Why did we have to do it? Well, beforehand we only had closed binaries, we had no source code. We decided to code our own server from reverse engineering the official one - now we have source code. This naturally introduced many, many bugs. If you want a longer explanation, post and I'll write you one.

The new server's going very well. Over the last week many people have been testing the server, posting bugs so that we could get it up and running as soon as possible. We've managed to fix the vast majority of the major bugs and feel it's the right time to allow the game to continue.

The server has been rolled back to 7th Feb at 9.30pm GMT, anything obtained, any levels gained, basically...anything that happened since that date is now gone. Although "formal" testing is over, we still need to know when you find bugs! If you find a bug, do a /bug blablablabla.

An log of exactly what's been fixed, added etc can be found in the Alpha Bugs Thread however it should be noted that there are some new commands (mostly for clans).

• /claninvite - Invite a someone to the clan. You must be an officer (any rank higher than LT) to do so.

• /clanpromote - Leader only - Promote a clan member up by 1 rank

• /clandemote - Leader only - Demote a clan member down by 1 rank

• /clanleader - Leader only - Transfer clan leadership to another player (any rank higher than LT)

• /accept - Accept an invitation to a clan.

• /decline - Decline an invitation to a clan.

• /reload - Anyone may use this in the very odd occasion an area map does not download. It will force a re-download.

The following commands no longer exist (and probably a few others I've missed)

• /clanadd

• /allowclaninvites

There's probably other stuff I haven't mentioned, but any queries either post or find me or Supa ingame or something.

Re: Server Rollback - End of testing.

yay does this mean i can play now!??!?!? smile still getting no username

3 (edited by Harvious 2012-02-14 22:21:12)

Re: Server Rollback - End of testing.

Server offline?
That's what my launcher says.

Harviousify - Manipulater
Shadey - Pyro