Topic: Client r 557-558 changes

Added and unified tooltips for actions on buf icons, quick action buttons and action list window.
Moved help text for actions from server to client to reduce network traffic and possible laggs.

Amethyst        T0    Pyr     30
Cisco                T4    Sco    90
Delphi              T1    Eng    21
Neuropath      T0    Tel     10

Re: Client r 557-558 changes

Is there any chance the psion list could be sorted by skill first then alphabetically?  Maybe it would just take some getting used to, but at T9 high lvl the list of psions is quite large, and hard to sort through when it's only sorted alphabetically.

It is possible to have a function where clicking the column header (action/skill/cost) would sort based on the column clicked?

TheDude
Illusion
SexySaxMan

Yea, the /psi window was not supposed to be released yet. It not quite finished.

Cisco already told me off.

It will probably be removed on next patch until its ready.

Not sure that it can be sorted easy, its just a kvmap, where the values are stored TSV like, so no multimap. In any other language i could do that in just 30mins but we are in C/C++ here. To make it sorting i have to rewrite the half of its drawing algorithm and make it sort by clicking headers isnt that easy too. I could look into it but no guarantee that i can make it working. The GUI system does not have a TableWidget, i generate the output "on the fly" using 93 * 3 label widgets.

Ok no problem.  I was just curious if it was an easy solution.  If it requires major rewriting I don't think it's that important.  I'm sure we will all just get used to whichever way you decide to sort it.

Great job on all of the design and help tooltips guys.  It all looks really good.

TheDude
Illusion
SexySaxMan

If you would add an report for that feature request, then it wouldnt be forgotten, i will look into table sorting later, because i only have to change the ordering before drawing.